Cryolipolisis is non invasive body contouring treatment used to reduce fat cells volume by freezing
How does the treatment works:
The method involves controlled application of cooling within the temperature range of +5 to -11 °C for the non-invasive, localized reduction of fat deposits, intending to reshape the contours of the body.
About 3 days after the procedure, a controlled inflammatory process begins in the adipose tissue – the fat cells are damaged and excreted from the body in the natural metabolic process.
Fat is released from damaged adipose cells and get into the bloodstream, from where it reach the liver, where they are metabolized and then excreted from the body.
At the same time, neighbouring tissues (blood vessels, peripheral nerves, melanocytes or fibroblasts) that are resistant to cold remain intact.
For whom the treatment is recommended:
The Cryolipolysis treatment is recommended for people with normal body structure, with a local excess of body fat, which is resistant to diet and exercise.
It is recommended for people who want to reduce body fat and reduce cellulite.
Pregnancy, breast-feeding, menstruation, neoplastic diseases, installed portable ECG device (Holter), cardiac pacemaker, diabetes, infections, epilepsy, blood diseases (hypoproteinemia, cryoglobulinemia), local circulatory disorders, Raynaud’s disease – paroxysmal spasm during exposure to cold, urticaria with cold, kidney disorder, liver disease and infections, local inflammation, open wounds.
Cryolipolysis is inadvisable for children, people who are fast-cooling, hypersensitive to cold.
The first effects are visible after 3-4 days; the fat tissue is more relaxed and the fold of the skin is arranged differently.
The visible loss of adipose tissue is observed after about 30 days.
The final loss of adipose tissue is observed after about 2 months.
You have to wait a few weeks for the final effects of the treatment.
Possible side effects:
It is possible to feel discomfort, little pain and cold during the procedure.
After the procedure may take place:
– Redness and bruising in the surgery (disappear after a few hours)
– Loss of sensation and numbness – this symptom disappears after a few hours
– Local hematoma – most often absorbed within a few days
– Swelling and pain – the symptoms do not last longer than 48 hours
– In people (especially women) with little tissue and in women after child birth, local skin cramps may appear on the abdomen. They are very superficial. Most often it is 1st degree frostbite, disappearing without a trace after about 7 days.
Recommendations after the procedure:
– drink min. 2 litres of water a day to get a full draining effect and support the process of utilization of damaged fat cells
– intense physical activity should be avoided 48 hours after the procedure
– do not sunbathe the site of treatment for 3 weeks
– do not perform any additional slimming procedures using ultrasonic cavitation and laser procedure sat the site of treatment for a week.
– Cryolipolysis is only applicable in the reduction of body fat, it does not affect the defects associated with overweight, such as flabby and saggy skin, so for firming flaccid and slim skin after freezing T-Shape skin tightening treatment is recommended,
Cryolipolysis can be performed several times, at intervals set by a specialist (from several weeks to several months) and up to 90% of patients gets optimal results after 1-2 treatments.
My SPA Expert
is the only Late Hours Salon in West London.
We offer a range of late appointments to suit your schedule.
If you feel tired and stressed after a working day, we are happy to give you an enjoyable and healthy solution to find your balance again.
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 11:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 11:00 pm